I was born and raised in the Northmont area and have settled here in Englewood, OH. I had been
a server/bartender in the community for over 17 years and knew it was time for a change.
My long-time interest and strong beliefs in the benefits of exercise, health, and wellness are what brought me to pursue a career in massage therapy and become a licensed massage therapist (LMT). I first encountered massage when I suffered from sciatic pain and sought relief through chiropractics. My chiropractor had a massage therapist working in his office. In the past, I had thought of massage as a luxury, something you would receive in a spa-type setting, but after experiencing the medical side of massage, I was hooked. I knew that pursuing a career that could instantly relieve people of pain and make them feel better was exactly what I wanted to do.
I am a 2009 graduate of Dayton School of Medical Massage, an accredited school for Medical
Massage in the State of Ohio. I have been licensed by the State Medical Board of Ohio since
August 2009. My license number is 33-017886. I am a member of the American Massage Council
and a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT-200) with Yoga Alliance.
Other continuing education and certifications include:
- 36 hours sports massage (2009, 2010)
- 32 hours kinesiology tape application (Kinesio Taping Association International and FMT
RockTape) (2011, 2018)
- American College of Sports Medicine (Certified Personal Trainer) (2015)
- Associates of Arts and Sciences in Exercise Science (Sinclair Community College) (2015)
- 16 hours holistic health and nutrition courses (Institute for Brain Potential) (2015)
- 200 hours Yoga Teacher Training (2017-2018)
- 12 hours Gua Sha and FMT RockTape IASTM (Practitioner Certification) (2018)
- 8 hours FMT Myofascial Cupping (Practitioner Certification) (2019)
- 64 hours Thai Yoga Massage (2019, 2020)
I’ve maintained my private practice, been contracted as the local massage therapist for multiple Cirque du Soleil shows, and worked as the official massage therapist of the Dayton Gems professional hockey team for the 2010-11 and 2011-12 hockey seasons and the Dayton Demonz professional hockey team for the 2012-13 and 2013-14 seasons.